The Georgia FirstGen Pioneer Scholarship exists to support and encourage the first-generation high school student who is a pioneer in their community; having a passion to change the world and not having the resources to reach their full potential.
As part of our vision in making the first generation, the next generation, we will be awarding 1 First-Generation student a $1000 scholarship. The criteria for applying for the scholarship is as follows:
- Currently a senior in high school
- First in their family to attend college
- Applied to a 2-year college, technical college, or a 4-year college or university
- Accepted to a 2-year college, technical college, or a 4-year college or university
- Currently has a 3.0 GPA
- Complete the application below by March 21th, 2022
- If selected as a finalist, required to attend a virtual interview with the Georgia First Scholarship Committee.
- An award recipient will be selected at Georgia FirstGen's Senior Banquet.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com or by contacting us on our website.