We are looking for a competent Program Associate to undertake various administrative and program management tasks. You will help plan and organize programs and activities and carry out essential operational duties. To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with diverse teams. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material.
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field